Sublative Rejuvenation - A Unique Technology
That Delivers Beautiful Results
Patients are increasingly requesting skin rejuvenation treatments that promise improved appearance — but with minimal downtime and lower procedure cost. Now you can meet that growing demand by adding the unique Sublative Rejuvenation™ treatment to your practice.
Efficacious RF Sublation: Significant Dermal Impact with Minimal Epidermal Disruption
By utilizing RF sublation—fractionated bipolar radio frequency technology—heat energy is effectively placed into the dermis where it can produce significant dermal impact with minimal epidermal disruption.
- The ergonomic applicator delivers bipolar radio frequency energy via a matrix of 64 electrodes in the disposable applicator tip.
- The RF energy generates deep dermal heating in the region of the electrode matrix to induce skin injury, thus eliciting a wound healing response.
- Less affected tissue around the matrix points may be stimulated by the heat, helping to accelerate the healing process—and leading to the appearance of tighter, rejuvenated skin.
Sublative Rejuvenation treatment may result in improvement of …
- Skin laxity
- Acne scars
- Textural irregularities
- Superficial skin lesions
Available as an Upgrade or Standalone System
The Syneron® e-Series systems are the first to offer the revolutionary Sublative Rejuvenation treatment. The application is available as an upgrade to the eMax™, eLaser™ and eLight™ aesthetic systems, so you have a low-cost option for adding this high-demand treatment to your practice. Sublative Rejuvenation is also available in the sleek, compact, table-top eMatrix™ system, giving you a portable option to use within or between practice locations.
With lower acquisition costs, and lowest overall cost of ownership and operation when compared to competitive products, the Sublative Rejuvenation treatment offers excellent ROI potential.
Sublative Rejuvenation Treatment Features
- Ergonomic applicator is easy to maneuver
- Quick treatments: typically 10 to 20 minutes depending on area treated
- Minimal downtime so patients can quickly resume their normal activities
- Short treatment protocol: 3 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart
- Safe for all skin types
SelectPulse™ - The Versatile Advantage
The SelectPulse feature gives clinicians the versatility to customize the Sublative Rejuvenation treatment for individual patients. You can select from three Sublative Rejuvenation programs to adjust the depth and intensity of dermal heating to treat a range of skin conditions.
For further information, Please call 080-5000-123
Please fill information for get special privilege